Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Halloween 2009

I LOVE getting the girls dressed up!  This year Liberty decided she wanted to be a cheerleader...again.  I decided to dress Emory as a cheerleader as well.  Of course, if my girls were going to be dressed as cheerleaders, they had to be cheering for OU!  Scott is a Texas fan and hates OU (I really think its primarily to get on my nerves.)  He is such a good sport though and watches all the games with me--even if he does cheer for the other team :(.  So, Liberty was dressed as an OU cheerleader, but all night she was telling everyone she was a Texas fan.  She always says "We like the Longhorns."  Its so cute I don't even mind.  Here are the pics from Storybook Forrest and the fall festival at Village Baptist.





1 comment:

  1. They look so cute and are dressed for the right team! I can't believe how much Emory has grown already :)

    ReplyDelete