Friday, August 13, 2010

Family Pictures

Check out our new family pictures.  They are SO good.  My friend Lydia took them and it was so quick and easy.  Pictures can be so stressful.  It always seems like it is so much effort and trying to get both kids happy and looking at the camera at the same time takes a magician.  This time it couldn’t have been easier and I am so thankful.  It was at least a 100 degrees outside and Lydia managed to get all these shots in about 10 minutes!

I especially love the ones of the girls together.  They are so precious.  You can really tell how much they adore one another.  I also think Liberty looks like such a big girl.  Oh my goodness, it just took my breath away.  Where has the time gone?

There is also one of Emory where she is holding her arms up in her famous gesture.  I think it is absolutely priceless that Lydia captured this moment.  It is one of the cutest things Emory does right now.  It is her universal gesture.  She does it all the time.

Thanks Lydia!!

1 comment: