Monday, May 23, 2011

In Haas Family News

There are a couple of big things going on at the Haas house.  The first is obviously the baby.  This pregnancy has been a little challenging because I am SO tired.  I know I was tired with the other three, but I seriously think this time its worse.  Maybe I'm getting too old.  I don't know, it definitely feels different.  On the bright side though, I'm not as sick this time as I usually am.  Although I have plenty of nausea, I'm not actually throwing up.  Yay!!  I'm praying that the second trimester will usher in energy and less nausea!

We also have not decided who is going to do my prenatal care.  I will be 10 weeks tomorrow and it is a completely new experience for me not to have already seen an OB and have some sort of plan in place.  We have narrowed the hospital down to OU and we will probably see one of the midwives there.  Our first appointment with one of the Midwives was a bust.  Scott really hated her and it just wasn't a good fit.  Since there are now 4 midwives at OU, I'm hoping one of them will work out.  It would be nice to have everything set before the end of my first trimester.

The other big thing going on right now is that we are about to start building our house.  Yes, after two years of working toward this goal, it looks like it is for sure going to happen this summer!  It has been seriously stressful to say the least.  We have just hit one obstacle after another.  Then, when everything finally did come together Scott and I have had a real challenge deciding what house we are going to build.  I'm not even sure we are 100% sure yet.  Nonetheless, its down to two.  We are just waiting on a few last details to make the final selection.  I'm just ready to go.  It is has been such a long, emotional process andow that I'm pregnant, I just don't have alot of spare brain energy to devote to it!

Prayers for the baby and house are much appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment