Thursday, June 4, 2009

Baby Shower

We had my baby shower on Sunday and it was SO much fun. What could be better than being pampered by wonderful women and getting the cutest baby stuff ever! I was worried that Emory might be naked for the first few weeks of her life since I had absolutely no clothes for her. Not only will she not be naked, she will be the best dressed newborn around. I have several friends who have a talent for making cute baby clothes and hair bows. This is just one of several super cute onesies Emory will be sporting this summer.


Her middle name is on her bottom. Too Cute!

Me and Liberty

My amazing hostesses

The best cake ever--chocoloate chip. Yum!

In addition to clothes I also got a high chair, bouncer, and much needed neccessities like binkies, swaddle blankets, and diapers. I now feel confident that we can bring Emory home and we will have everything we need. There are still a few big things that I would like to have before Emory comes home, but nothing that we can't live without.

I am almost 36 weeks now and we are all so ready for our new princess to be here. I keep looking at her little newborn diapers and I can't believe she is really going to be that small, especially since Liberty is about to turn 5! Liberty is especially excited. She is such a big girl and I know it is going to be both a blessing and a challenge that she wants to help so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment