Sunday, October 25, 2009

Doing something right

We were in the car this weekend headed to Texas, and on the way there Scott and I got into a theological discussion on how people got into Heaven before Jesus died for our sins. I said something along the lines of "How did Abraham, Moses, and Elijah get into Heaven?" Liberty chimed in from the back seat, "Mom, Elijah went to Heaven on a chariot of fire!" I wish I could truly illustrate how she said it. It was like she was saying, "Duh, this is a stupid conversation, the answer seems pretty obvious to me--definitely a chariot of fire."

Scott and I just looked at each other and laughed. Scott said, "We must be doing something right!" We are so blessed. Liberty never fails to surprise us with her insight and maturity!

No comments:

Post a Comment