Friday, April 22, 2011

Footloose and binky-free

Well, I don't know about the footloose part, but after 1 week, we are still binky-free.  I know I posted this picture last week, but I just had to post it again because I miss this binky-face :(.

Our biggest challenges are naptime and bedtime.  Somehow we got out of our naptime routine where Emory sleeps in her bed in her room, so this didn't help when she no longer had her comfort object.  Sooo, naptime in her bed has been extra rough.  Bedtime, of course, is hard too, but since she sleeps with us at night, it hasn't been quite as bad.

Other than that, it has actually been much easier than I anticipated and she doesn't seem too distressed by it.  It has definitely been nice not to be constantly searching for binkies ALL the time.  I am hoping once we get out of the binky habit that for the first time in two years, we might actually have a baby that sleeps well...hopefully...please...that would be great  :).

No comments:

Post a Comment