Monday, March 9, 2009

Tired, Tired, Tired!

I know I'm supposed to have the most energy this trimester, but I'm exhuasted. I just want to sleep all the time. Poor Liberty. I get up and do a few chores then lay down for 30 min to an hour. I do this at intervals all throughout the day. I'm sure she thinks her mommy does nothing but lay on the couch! It definitely helps when I'm out and about so I don't think about it so much. Other than being tired, the pregnancy is going really well. It has definitely been easier than my previous two. Still quite a ways to go, lets hope it continues to be this easy and enjoyable!

The trees we planted last year for Lilly are blooming and reminding us that almost an entire year has gone by since our princess went to be with Jesus. Scott and I are running the gamut of emotions as we remember Lilly and prepare for our new arrival. Neither one of us is quite sure how our new little one will make us feel in regards to Lilly. Will she make us miss Lilly more? Will we think of Lilly every time we look at the new baby? Nonetheless we are getting more and more excited everyday. We are so ready to see her sweet face.

No comments:

Post a Comment