Monday, March 30, 2009

98 days to go!

If any of you were paying attention this weekend, you might have noticed that my baby countdown has officially reached two-digit numbers. WOOHOO! I know I am still three months away from seeing that sweet little face, but I'm postive it will go by quickly!

I am getting so excited for Liberty. She just won't know what to do with herself once her new baby sister gets here. She absolutely has a heart for infants and is going to be the best big sister in the world! Yesterday we had lunch with friends after church who have a five month old little girl (love you Finley) and Liberty was all over her. She just wanted to be as close to her as possible, so she could hold her hands and kiss her face. Thankfully her parents were very patient with Liberty drooling all over their sweet baby!

I am officially in maternity clothes now. I still have one pair of nonmaternity capri pants that fit and a couple of shirts, but that is about it. Liberty and I are heading out today to pick up a few more shirts. I would show you all a picture of my growing tummy, but I broke my camera. Hopefully I will have it back in a couple of weeks.

Other than the fact that my back is killing me and I don't sleep well, this pregnancy continues to be awesome. I can't believe its been so easy. Keep praying the delivery will go just as well. We will probably do the 3D ultrasound sometime around 30 weeks. I can't wait to get an early glimpse of what Emory will look like when she is born.

1 comment:

  1. I'm SO excited to meet her!!! You guys make such beautiful babies.

    ReplyDelete