Friday, June 11, 2010

Headache go away!!

Since last Saturday, I have had the worst headaches.  I'm am feeling a bit better today and trying to catch up on all my housework, emails, and blogging.  I have no idea what is going on.  I've been to the doctor twice and the ER once.  The doc gave me migraine meds which didn't help at all.  In the ER I recived a shot of Demerol which only made things worse.  I am now scheduled for an MRI on Monday.  I just want to make sure nothing serious is going on and then we can figure out how to get the headaches under control.

All the medication has forced me to stop breastfeeding Emory, which was not in my plans for another 3 weeks.  This is causing me some stress, but Emory doesn't even seem phased by it.  She is taking formula out of a bottle like that is what she has been doing her whole life.  She has made it two nights in a row without nursing.  The first was rough and I ended up giving her a bottle at 4 a.m., but last night she only woke up once!  She was in bed with me, but I don't care.  At least she wasn't screaming all night (not good for the headache).

Liberty has been my little helper.  She is perfectly content to stay indoors and help around the house and with the baby.  This is primarily because she is afraid to go outside.  I think our hour in the basement last month has scared her for life.  Nonetheless, I am happy that she is happy.  She is probably watching way too much TV, but I really can't do anything about that right now.  Hopefully, we can get this resolved soon and enjoy the rest of our summer!

Scott is being extremely patient with me.  He is incredibly behind at work, but is somehow still getting things done and taking care of me at the same time.  Love him!

No comments:

Post a Comment