Saturday, October 23, 2010

Emory Walking...again

Since my last post about Emory walking, I've caught her testing her new skills more often.  Now she will walk without our prompting when she is confident she can let go and make it to the next object in just a few steps.  Tonight at church Scott and I were able to encourage her to walk a little bit further than she is normally comfortable with.  I was so impressed!  This video is much better than the previous and really shows off her new ability :)


Even though I am so proud of her, I have absolutely cherished the amount of time she has spent scooting.  When Liberty started scooting we thought it was unique to her.  We had no idea until Emory starting doing it that it was actually a Haas family trait :).  I'm so glad I actually had the opportunity to enjoy this wonderfully unique characteristic this time around.  I guess this is true of so many things about Emory.  How precious to have my eyes truly opened to all the wonderful things I might have taken forgranted had it not been for my sweet Lilly.  I cherish the opportunity to take in so much more of both of my girls because I know how special each smile, each laugh, and each milestone truly is.

Thank you Lord for all three of my girls!


Just in case you haven't seen Emory scoot.  This is an older video though and she is much faster now!

No comments:

Post a Comment