Friday, October 22, 2010

The Orr Family Farm

Even though I hate the idea of winter, I love our Fall traditions.  The girls and I always go to a pumpkin patch in the Fall.  This year I wanted to go before it got too cold.  It was pretty easy this year considering our unseasonably warm weather.  This past Wednesday we visited the Orr Family Farm.  I was certain we had been before, but when we pulled up, I realized we hadn’t.  What a fun surprise.  We had so much fun!  The first thing we did was visit the petting zoo.  Emory loved it.  She wanted to kiss all the animals Smile.

005011

015

Liberty was so cute and festive in her pumpkin shirt and pink boots.

013

I love this one because it looks like she is just standing beside the sheep.  She is actually leaning against the stall wall.  So Sweet!

Liberty always loves the carousel.  I decided to ride with Emory as well.  Emory looks like such a big girl.  She is growing so very fast!  She thought it was very fun as long as I was standing with my arms around her.  Liberty also looks like such a big girl here. 

023026

Next stop—pumpkin patch.  This is always one of Liberty’s favorite parts of Fall.  She loves getting her pumpkin.  She had in mind what the perfect pumpkin should look like.  She walked over the patch and then came back to the front where there were already cut pumpkins and found exactly what she was looking for.  Emory was also very excited about her little pumpkin.  You can’t tell in this picture, but I found Emory a very “special” pumpkin.  It is actually two little pumpkins that grew together.  Liberty thought this was so cool.

032033

The jumping pillow was quite possibly the coolest thing I have ever seen.  We had so much fun.  All three of us jumped on it until we were too hot to jump anymore.  It was a blast!

039043042

I love these beautiful girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment