Sunday, January 15, 2012

Archer - One Month Old

I cannot believe my sweet baby man is already a month old! Why is it when I'm pregnant a month seems like an eternity and once the baby is here time warps by at an unreasonable pace?   

I am more in love with this little guy everyday. I still have trouble believing I actually have a BOY!  So far he has been so sweet and easy.  He sleeps anywhere from 2-4 hours at a time although the 4 hour stretches are still pretty rare.  Typically during the day he still wants to eat every 2-3 hours.  I wish I knew how much weight he's gained.  He looks enormous to me already.  He has almost outgrown most of his newborn clothes.

This is my favorite outfit :)


There are times when he is awake that he will sit happily and just look around.  However, most of the time he prefers to be held.  I actually have to wear him in his sling or front carrier to clean and cook or I would never get anything done. 


Things are still pretty simple around here--eat, sleep, and change a few hundred diapers.  The girls adore him, especially Emory.  I can't wait for the next month when he starts to wake up more, smile, and start making all those sweet baby noises.

I am in complete awe of what a miracle Archer is.  I am so thankful the Lord would trust us with another one of his precious creations.  It's amazing to think before the foundation of the world the Lord already had this little guy in mind.  He already knew that I would be his mommy and I'm thrilled that our fourth little blessing is this little man!

No comments:

Post a Comment