Friday, December 26, 2008

It's a Girl...Maybe...Probably

Yesterday, we had a fun, spur of the moment ultrasound to try and determine the sex of the baby. It just so happens that we have a friend who is an OB nurse at a local hospital here and has access to the equipment. Since I am only 13 weeks it is a very tough call and the nurses couldn't guarantee anything. However, after two different nurses stared at a very cooperative little angel for about ten minutes, they are about 75% sure its a princess. So, this isn't my official gender announcement, but it was enough to a least get us thinking in that direction. Liberty was very very disappointed. She was mad, actually. Scott and I are very excited, of course. We just adore our baby girls. That was just one of the exciting things we got to do this Christmas. My family is coming in today and we will continue to celebrate through the weekend. I will post pics of all our Christmas fun next week.

This baby was so active. It was like she was performing just for us. Here you can see her little arms and legs.

5 comments:

  1. How fun! You know I'd love for you to have another princess! However, I'm not convinced yet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now, don't jump on the pink bandwagon just yet!!! Oh, but girls are so much fun!!!
    Glad you are well and that y'all had a terrific Christmas!!!

    Pamela in TX

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting! I was going to tease the two of you that if Liberty was right about it being a boy that you needed to come up with a lot more boy names for us to vote on! Can't wait for you to know for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just wanted to tell you that it was really good to see you today. I am really thankful for you and I am so excited that we are pregnant together! We are praying for your precious family always and are thankful for our friendship! Can't wait to see your official ultrasound. I;d be pretty surprised if they got it wrong!! Congratulations Amy! We love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um, I have said boy from the beginning so I agree with not jumping on the offical pink bandwagon just yet. =)
    hehe
    LOVE YOU GUYS!!

    ReplyDelete