Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Still looks like a girl!

We went to see Dr. Stanley today. His office evaluates and treats women who have high-risk pregnancies. He was very nice and was so understanding of our situation and was very interested in doing whatever he could to determine any abnoralites that might show up early. Today everything looked great. Before our next appointment, he wants to go over Lilly's genetic records to see if they can give him a better idea of what to be looking for. Scott and I really don't expect much to come of this, but we figure it doesn't hurt to do some diagnostic testing, especially since its non-invasive. As you can see, our little baby is shaping up to be a real cutie pie! Is that little hand the cutest thing you have ever seen?! It's like she's waving at us.

We are so excited about this baby. I can't wait to see her face and kiss those little lips. I want to tell her how much we have been praying for her and all the wonderful things God has shown us to prepare our hearts for her. She is going to be so wonderful.

Liberty is slowly adjusting to having another baby sister. If you ask, she will still tell you that she wants a baby brother, but she's getting a sister. I guess we still won't know 100% until next month. Maybe she will still get her wish.

I am very excited to report that my morning/night sickness is MUCH better. Looks like I might actually catch a break with this pregnancy. I'm still extremely tired, but that is getting a little better as well. I hope in the next few weeks I will be running at full steam again.

We are trying to get back into our routine now that the holidays are over. It's very difficult. I really really enjoyed our Christmas vacation and definitely wish it could last another week or two. I think for the first time in a long time, we just finally got to relax and really take the holidays in. Usually it just passes so quickly and I feel like its over before it even began. Nonetheless, I am excited about the new year, especially since we will welcome a new addition!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: