Thursday, August 27, 2009

Enjoying what's left of summer

We are taking it easy and enjoying the rest of summer. I am actually looking forward to the Fall weather, but completely dreading winter already. We have a park within walking distance of our house. Even though we have a huge back yard, it is nice to walk to the park to play. The girls love getting outside when the heat, rain, and mosquitos don't prevent it. The weather has been so crazy this summer, but I have been loving all the rain.

Emory enjoying a ride in her stroller
This year Liberty finally learned how to swing all by herself. I had no idea this took so much coordination and apparently isn't an easy task. She still doesn't like to go very high, but she is slowly becoming more brave.

Last week I took Liberty to get her hair cut. It was out of control and I couldn't stand it any longer. Now she looks so grown up. Just perfect for her first year of Kindergarten. I guess its just because she is about to start school, but she just seems so grown up to me. Five years have gone by in a flash!
new haircut
Emory is growing so fast as well. She is amazing, but I will save the details for her two month post. This picture is completely representative of what type of baby she is. She is just so easy-going and happy. I can't get enough of those smiles!

No comments:

Post a Comment