Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Gone is the summer

Even though we won't start school with Liberty until after Labor Day, I still feel like our summer has come to an end. On Monday I took on another child that I will watch 5 days a week. Thankfully, she is 4 and doesn't require much attention. The difficulty will be keeping her occupied while Liberty does her school work in the mornings. Liberty also started Gymnastics/Cheerleading on Monday. She was too cute. She has tried just about every class the gym offers, but I think cheerleading is going to be her favorite. I am also looking into piano lessons, but haven't decided if we should try to take that on right now. So, our fall activities have begun and I am already exhuasted!

Even though we are busy, I am looking forward to the routine. The summer has been hectic with the new baby and the move. I am looking forward to having a schedule again. The new house is great. It's not much compared to our old house, but we are really content here. It is significantly smaller than our last house which makes it that much easier to clean! It's also nice to be in town where everything is so close. It's nothing just to run to the store or meet Scott for lunch. I love that.

I weighed Emory on Monday and she is up to a whopping 11 lbs at 6 weeks old. She is absolutely the cutest thing I have ever seen. Even though she is packing on the pounds she isn't near as chubby as Liberty was at this age. She has the sweetest temperment and is content most of the time. She is awake more and more these days, which I just love. There are also nights when she is going 4-5 hours between feedings , which is awesome. I hope that will become more of a regular occurance here in the next few weeks. I need sleep!

1 comment:

  1. I had the most bizarre dream the other night that you were pregnant with a little boy and that you were going to name him Donovan. Isn't that crazy? We still want to bring you dinner sometime. Let me know when would be good!

    ReplyDelete