Saturday, August 8, 2009

One month old


I have so much blogging to catch up on. It's going to take several posts :). I'll start with Emory because she is one month old. I absolutely cannot believe how quickly time is flying. Everyday I look at her and she is different. At this stage they literally grow right before your eyes. She has gotten increasingly chunky--taking after Liberty. I have no idea how much she weighs, but she has to be nearing 9lbs if not more!

Emory and her Great Great Grandpa!

She...
  1. still has the most amazing blue eyes.
  2. has brown hair although it is getting lighter
  3. is slightly balding in the front :)
  4. has started smiling, which is my absolute favorite
  5. is eating every three hours, even at night
  6. still looks just like her daddy
  7. has the most beautiful complexion--she came out with a natural tan
  8. has the same nose and mouth as Liberty and Lilly
  9. she loves her binky. thankfully I haven't seen much thumbsucking.
  10. she loves to be held and will cry if she feel no one is paying attention to her
  11. she hates her car seat if she is awake. we have already had to pull the car over several times to get her out because she was crying hysterically.


I am in awe of her. I just sit and stare at her sometimes and I can't believe she is mine and that she is so wonderful. I think its amazing that I can look at my third little girl and still be so captivated by everything she does. I am so in love with her!

1 comment:

  1. She is absolutely beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see her again!

    ReplyDelete