Monday, August 31, 2009

Two months old

Tomorrow my sweet angel will be two months old!  There is no other word to describe her other than amazing.  I don't think I have ever seen a baby smile so much.  I have been watching her the past few days and marveling at the wonderful creation she is.  I am still in awe of her.  She is so much more than I ever imagined.
Emory...
1.  loves to be talked to.  Talking to her is sure to bring smiles.
2.  weighs over 11 lbs.  Her chubby cheeks, arms, and legs are the cutest things I have ever seen.
3.  loves taking a bath. 
4.  loves being outside and going for rides in her stroller.
5.  is now responding to her Dad's voice.  She gets so excited when he comes home.
6.  makes a "whoo whoo" noise that sounds like a monkey when she is excited or frustrated.
7.  moves her little arms and legs so fast when she is excited that it looks like she is running in place.
8. is still eating every 3 hours, but will sometimes sleep up to 5 hours at night.
9. still has light brown hair and beautiful blue eyes.
10.  loves taking naps in her swing.
11.  still hates being in her carseat, but is getting better.
12. LOVES her binky.  Its the fastest way to calm her down when she is upset (which is rare).
Liberty continues to adore her.  I am very surprised that she has not been jealous at all.  I'm not sure why though, since she was the exact same way with Lilly.  She is kind and so willing to help when it comes to her baby sister.  She is just so proud of her.
We feel so incredibly blessed to be Emory's parents.  She is such an amazing, beautiful, and sweet baby and we are so in love with her.

1 comment: