Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Baby Pic

I had another ultrasound today. I was so relieved to see that little heartbeat! Everything looked great. Scott couldn't come today, so I brought my trusty little companion, Liberty. She was so cute. She totally couldn't see the baby, but she just stood right beside me the whole time. She is such a caretaker. She was primarily concerned with the "picture" hurting me or the baby. She did her best to comfort me until she was satisfied that we were going to be alright. Scott and I are realizing more and more each day what a special little girl we have.

My official due date is July 6, 2009, which is Liberty's birthday. I was so surprised when the technician told me. Scott and I were already joking about how close all of our children's birthdays are. Now there is the potential of having 3 July babies all within days of one another. At very least, we are consistent!

Now we just have to wait about 3 more months to find out the sex of the baby. Yes, we definitely want to know! Liberty is convinced she is having a baby brother. The other day Scott asked her how she knew mommy was having a boy and she said "God told me." I definitely don't want to discourage a word from the Lord, so we will just wait and see :-).

--Amy

6 comments:

  1. Hi baby!!! Looks like a boy to me!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "He" is beautiful! I'm sure not going to argue with a directive from the Lord either... Hee, hee. Let's definitely get together after Thanksgiving. Finley and I would love a play date!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baby Haas is already cute!
    I can't wait to meet him/her. I too feel like it's a boy, but James thinks you're having another girl. We'll see!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi! This is so strange, but I found your blog through your CarePage (which I was led to by my friend Ryan Mclaughlin), and I just realized that my son (Ezra) is in your daughter's class at Mother's Day Out! Such a small world. Anyways, I wanted to say congratulations on your new one... July 6th is my birthday too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been following Lilly's Carepage for quite some time. I got the link from the HTE Faith Board. You have been such a huge blessing to me. Your faith and strength is amazing. Congratulations on your new little one. I'm so happy for you and your family! May God bless you abundantly as you continue to bless others!

    In His Cradling Hands,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I also wanted to say, you are one fertile woman in October, aren't you??? My month is November. I had 2 of my daughters in August, both of which were NOT planned but definitely blessings! It's funny how that works out! ;0)

    Blessings,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete