Monday, November 3, 2008

Vote!!

If you didn't participate in early voting, make sure you get out and vote tomorrow. Vote McCain/Palin!

I'll post the pictures from my first Ultrasound as soon as I can. I am so excited and I know tomorrow is going to be the longest day ever since my appointment isn't until 3:30.

Liberty showed her very first signs of jealously the other day. We were all laying in bed playing and talking. Scott and I briefly took our attention off her to talk for a moment and she said "You and Daddy are really excited about the baby and your not excited about me anymore!" Oh boy! We are trying to avoid this as much as possible by including her in all the conversations and decisions. I guess some jealousy is inevitable though.

--Amy

1 comment:

  1. I voted...by why no L for boy names???

    Landon? Lance? Lego? LEGO HAAS!!! Seriously. How cool would that be???

    Besides...I totally know the baby is a boy. =) Marlee's husband. =)

    ReplyDelete