Sunday, November 2, 2008

The Holidays

Scott and I put up our Christmas lights yesterday. I am so excited about the holidays this year. I don't know why. I was anticipating a sense of emptiness without Lilly. Of course, we will be missing her, but its not nearly as difficult as I anticipated. So, we decided to kick it off early this year and here at the Haas house we are displaying our holiday spirit.

My first ultrasound is Tuesday afternoon and I cannot wait! For some reason I just can't quite wrap my mind around the whole pregnancy until I see that little blob that is our baby. I was the same way with both the girls. It just isn't "real" until I see that first picture.

Of course we are already tossing around names. Scott and I can never agree so this time I am enlisting the help of our friends. Click the button on the home page that says vote for our baby names and help us out. This is the initial list so keep checking back for more selections. I suppose it will be much easier once we know the sex of the baby, but it doesn't hurt to get started!

--Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment