Friday, November 7, 2008

More Drama

So far I am feeling really good. No morning sickness yet. Since I was sick the entire time with my previous two pregnancies I am hoping this one will go much more smoothly. I have to repeat the ultrasound in two weeks to find out how the baby is developing. By then we should actually be able to see the baby.

The big drama of the week is that my purse was stolen--apparently right out my car which was sitting in my driveway. I keep hopeing it will turn up, but so far no luck. Today I am busy canceling checks and getting a new drivers license. Thankfully we don't have credit cards. Unfortunately the whole ordeal is going to be quite expensive. Ugh...

Liberty had basketball evaluations last night. She was so cute. She is not very good at all, but she is really excited. We bought her a new basketball and she is very dedicated to practicing at home (which means in my kitchen since its too windy and cold to go outside). She starts practice next week and will even have games on Saturday. Its only for six weeks, but its going to be so cute.

We also had our first Hope Link meeting last night. Hope Link is a support group that myself and two other women founded for mother's who have children with rare disorders. We had one person showed up as well as someone from OGAC. We had some really great discussion and we are so excited about watching the group grow and ministering to these women.

I am looking forward to a stress-free weekend after all of our activites this week!

--Amy

2 comments:

  1. Amen to stress free! Sorry about your purse!! Girl....UGH is all I have to say!

    Start posting pics! I am going to need to see you getting fat!!! =)

    HA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about your purse!! We miss you guys! Come see us when you come to TX. I wish I had seen Libs trying out for basketball. How cute!

    ReplyDelete